Monday, November 12, 2007

"Broken Tooth"

So I'm feeling very old today - my baby lost his first tooth yesterday! We were sitting in Sunday School, and Dusty leaned over to tell me Jack was in the back with the Primary President. I couldn't think why, unless he got in trouble. So, I met them in the hall and they were both so excited to tell me his tooth had fallen out (that Sis. Wyatt is sure great!!). Jack kept calling it his "broken tooth".
Well, he was very excited to put the tooth under his pillow and see what the Tooth Fairy would bring. To his surprise, he had two dollars waiting for him - but, he wondered what had happened to the tooth?
And, Dusty still wonders why he got two dollars - we usually got 25cents!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Katelyn was just wondering yesterday if Jack had lost his tooth yet. He was showing it to her last week. She will be excited!

Michelle said...

I had wondered if he lost his tooth yesterday in Primary. Yay!!
$2...lucky Jack. I guess chalk one up for inflation.

Hannah Jones said...

Congrats to Jack!
I only got a quarter too... maybe the tooth fairy was broke back then. ?

erica e said...

what a big milestone! cute pics of the proud little toothless guy. :)

Scott and Megan said...

Tiff that is funny! What a huge happening for the primary. That has got to make you realize your kids are growing up...that would be weird, because it's easy to remember when I lost my own teeth....time flies. That Jackson is adorable!

The Five that Jive said...

Tiffany, I am so happy that we had been assigned visiting teaching companions for that short couple of months. Otherwise I might not have gotten to know you...and I'm so grateful that i do...you are so sweet and generous. I'm glad that I know you and get to chat with you at the bus stop. Haley just started losing her teeth...it's a fun milestone. See you soon!

Millie Killpack said...

Tell Jack congrats. He looks good and know he can sing, "Sister Suzy Sitting on a Thistle" at Christmas. It was fun to see y'all the other night. You need to come over more often. And I think we need to see a musical together. I hear Thoroughly Modern Millie is showing at the Hale. Yes, it amatuer, but I've never seen it and people reference it all the time when they hear my name. Maybe when life calms down for you.