Wednesday, November 7, 2007

3 Things...

So, I'll have to get mad at Michelle later for "tagging" me:) But, I will do it. And, I saw on another blog that someone just listed random "5 things" about themselves. So, I am going to do the same, but I will shorten it by doing the "3 Things" about myself. Sorry to bore you, but here goes:

"3 Things I'm Passionate About..."
My family, Musical Theater (and just regular theater), My Ward (the gospel:)
"3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die..."
Go to Italy, Go to Paris, Perform on Broadway (keep dreamin', I know)
"3 Books I've Read Recently..."
New Moon, Twilight, Harry Potter 7
"3 Things I've Learned This Year..."
Nothings more important than my eternal family, Work is NOT that fun, I love my husband more every day
"3 Random Things About Me..."
I love interior design, My favorite musical is Oklahoma (please don't make fun:), My all time favorite actress - Audrey Hepburn
"3 Movies I've Watched Recently..."
Sense & Sensibility, Emma, An American in Paris
"3 Singers I Love..."
Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble', Sting
"3 Things That Make Me Laugh..."

My kids, My husband, A good movie (ex: Bringing Up Baby - hilarious!!)
"3 Things I'm Thankful For..."
Family, Friends, My Heavenly Father
"3 People I'm Going To Tag... (sorry)"
Shannon, Karen, Hannah



5 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

That was fun to learn more about you!
And thanks for tagging me, it was fun to do!

KarliSue said...

Tiffany,
I am so glad someone else loves Oklahoma! That is one of my all time favorite movies also. It is right up there with 7 Brides for 7 Brothers!! I love musicals!

I love reading about you it makes me love you more and more!

erica e said...

This is fun! Wish we could get together and watch some of those great chick flicks you mentioned! I think you are such a cool gal.

Michelle said...

Come on, you can't be mad at me for tagging you/. It was fun to read, it couldn't have been bad to write. We definitely need a scrapbook marathon with lots of good old movies...

elshmobelsh said...

Sorry Tiffany. Everyone has a link to your blog, so I got on. I get lonely when Jay is gone. I enjoyed the reading, hope you don't mind. You are such a doll!

Elsh