Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cornell's

I got the chance to talk to a very dear friend yesterday on the phone who is living in Alaska. And, just so we can all be thankful for the weather in Utah, it is 1 degree there!
Jack is helping write this post because he misses his friend Lexi very much. He wanted me to add the pictures of him with Lexi (and Tyson & Bree). Jack and Lexi have been friends from the first day he was born. And, Robyn and I have secretly planned their wedding, but we won't tell them that just yet!
Robyn has the most beautiful kids with red hair! We sure miss them a lot, and can't wait to see them.

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's okay if Lexi and Jack get married as long as they don't live in Alaska. What a cute picture and of course Bree and Jack are the best. (I'm not prejudice of course. Grandma's privilege.)

I love your blog site Tiff - I really need to have you take the time to help me get ours going or adding to it since you have it started.

Love Mom