Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm a Miller !

I finally did it - I finally got my drivers license changed! It has only taken my 4 years - I am a bit slow I guess. My father-in-law would always give me such a hard time, and tell me that I just didn't want to be a Miller. But, in reality I was just being lazy:) And, every time I traveled I just took a copy of my marriage license. Well, when we went to New York in October, they almost didn't let me get on the plane - so I decided it was time. I went yesterday, and really, it didn't take long at all. I don't know why I waited so long - maybe because it is a good story to tell:)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Just remember - you became a Miller but will always be a Rupp!!! Congratulations on finally getting your driving license. Nice choice before heading to New York again. John will be so pleased and delighted.

Mom

KarliSue said...

Tiffany
This has to make me laugh because I never changed my Drivers License after I got married to Romney. Well, I guess now it is a good thing.