Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Bree !!

We celebrated Bree's birthday tonight with the family since we will be gone on her actual birthday. Dusty, Jack and I will be in New York this week, and Bree's birthday is on Thanksgiving. So, our families came over tonight and we had pizza and cake and ice cream. Bree loved having all the attention - she is such a little princess!
We sure do love Bree, and are so thankful she came into our lives. She has surely blessed us more than we ever thought possible. Happy Birthday Bree! We will miss you!

5 comments:

Millie Killpack said...

Bree is a princess! I'm sure it is hard to be without her. Especially over Thanksgiving and her birthday. Good luck this week.

Shannon said...

Love the princess cake and the picture of her in the princess dress. HAPPY SOON TO BE BIRTHDAY BREE! We will miss you this week.

Michelle said...

Wow, I bet three years has gone by so quickly. She looks so cute! You have it so together to have a birthday party all ready before you leave, I am so impressed.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet, beautiful daughter!

Scott and Megan said...

Hey tiff! What a cutie Bree is! I just love your kids' names! And all I can say is I'm jealous you will be in NYC for any reason at all...let alone during the Macy's day Parade...are you going to see some family or business...or am I being nosy? Feel free to tell me to zip it! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You are so great! I look forward to you at the RS door--that may sound silly but from the minute we met I just really felt comfortable around you and I feel so "welcomed" into that RS room when you're the first thing I see! I'm serious! xoxo