Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

So, I apologize for all my random posts today. Yesterday was such a crazy day - but, it really was a great Halloween. Jack was the red power ranger, and Bree was Cinderella. If I called Bree by her name yesterday, she was quick to inform me that she was not Bree, but Cinderella - silly mom! And, as you can tell, the kids did a lot of trick or treating. They each ended up with two big (Ziploc) bags full of candy. I am not sure what to do with it all, but of course I won't eat any...

Anyways, we had fun trick or treating. We went with the Ray's and Karli and her kids. We were not going fast enough for Jack and Karsten, so Dusty ended up going ahead with them. And, now that we actually know our neighbors, it sure made trick or treating much more enjoyable (thank you!!).









After trick or treating, we came home and had soup with our good friends David, Shannon, Katelyn and Morgan (thanks Shannon for the recipe :). We always enjoy spending time with them and their kids (and playing the Wii).

I hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is funny, I didn't know Bree was calling herself all day. I was teasing her and calling her Morgan and she kept saying, "No! I'm not Morgan, I'm Cinderella!"