Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I LOVE my Cricut!!



My favorite thing to do while my kids are sleeping (or napping, aka "quiet time") is to scrapbook. Well, my wonderful husband bought me the Cricut for Christmas (it's not a bug, but a scrapbooking tool). I just LOVE it! You can do so much fun stuff with it.



The only down size to it is that you have to have different cartridges to use for different shapes or letters, etc. And, they are a little expensive. So, I have only bought one new cartridge since Christmas!


But, it is totally worth it! If you are thinking of getting one, I highly recommend it. But, make sure you get the Cricut Expression (12x12), not the old version.


Or, if you want to try one out - come on over! You are welcome to use mine anytime:)


9 comments:

Millie Killpack said...

That is an amazing machine! Your pages look awesome. Could you possibly have more things that you are good at??

Meghan said...

Your pages are so cute! What exactly does the Cricut machine do? I'd love to see.

miller family said...

meghan, it cuts out all kinds of things - like letters, numbers, shapes, etc.
you can come over anytime! it's lots of fun:)

Lindsey Bunjes said...

so cute! I have been wanting one so bad, I might have to come use yours to make my cards this week! Did you get my message about them?

Shelley said...

Hey Tiff I am so glad you got a Cricut! Christy and I have more cartridges so if you ever want to borrow some you sure can! I have Base Camp, Christmas Cheer, and another font one I can't think of the name of. Christy has a bunch more than I do. Call us if you want to borrow them!

Elizabeth said...

You are so creative and talented. I wish I was good at scrapbooking!

erica e said...

those are so professional looking! wish i could scrapbook like you!

Just Kristina... said...

You do the CUTEST things! You really need to teach a class. Goodbye color guard, hello "Tiff's pages in a jiff". I'd shop there!

Mary said...

Wow! Super cute pages. I wish I had a cricut. They look like so much fun!