Saturday, December 1, 2007

Decorating the Tree...

So, we have been so busy lately we haven't been able to put up our tree. We usually do it over the Thanksgiving Holiday, but of course we were gone. So I have to admit, we couldn't find a night this week when we were all home - so, we let Jack stay home from school yesterday because he couldn't wait any longer!!

We had a lot of fun - we have our little "traditions". Jack and Dad put up the tree, me and Bree unwrap all the ornaments. And, we all get an ornament every year for christmas - so we all get to put up our own ornaments.

I am so thankful for this time of year (it is my favorite, of course!!). And, most of all I'm thankful for my family. They are adorable, after all...



7 comments:

Shannon said...

And I am sure decorating the tree was that much more exciting since he got to miss school. It is always fun to have traditions, it makes memories for the kids and they love it!

Scott and Megan said...

Hey Tiff...love the tree! Good work

WARNER photography said...

Hey Tiffany the tree looks awesome!
How are you guys? By the way this is Mike Warner (hey, does this count as home teaching?). I am joking; are you still wanting pictures taken of Jack and Bree? Just let me know

The Five that Jive said...

I love your tradition! We'll have to start doing that next year. Thanks for always being so sweet to me...you're the best!

7 Baldwin's said...

So cute! Sounds like a ton of fun! And that is such a cute picture!!

elshmobelsh said...

well, sometimes being home is a "learning experience" too. Your tree and family are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Tiff,
I just wanted to say that I love your family! You have THE cutest kids and you and Dusty are awesome! Your tree looks great! Everything you touch seems to come out beautifully. You are an awesome friend!
Love, Kim