Tuesday, December 4, 2007

ABC Tag...

Well, I have been "tagged" before so when I got tagged by Alyssa I thought I'd get away with not doing it. But, Alyssa's is quite a bit different from the one I did, so here goes... And, I'll apologize now - I am quite boring:)

A - attached or single? attached (4 years today!)
B - best friend? my husband, of course (and Kristina:)
C - cake or pie? pie
D - day of choice? friday
E - essential item? my wedding ring
F - favorite color? red
G - gummy bears or gummy worms? niether
H - hometown? west jordan, utah (i do consider american fork as my home town, though:)
I - favorite indulgence? i love lucy and skittles
J - january or july? niether (but I'll say january)
K - kids? 2 (jack and bree)
L - life isn't complete without? going to the movies with my family
M - marriage date? december 4, 2003
N - number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister
O - oranges or apples? oranges
P - phobias or fears? definitely snakes (and the thought of being without my husband and kids)
Q - quote? “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” Helen Keller
R - reason to smile? my family (and friends)
S - season of choice? spring
T - tag three friends? ashlee s, lindsey j, jackie w
U - unknown fact about me? i enjoy watching "what not to wear" on tlc
V - vegetable? squash and zucchini
W - worst habit? oh, i have so many... probably getting down on myself to much!
X - x-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound
W - your favorite food? pretzels from the pretzel maker (or italian food:)
Z - zodiac sign? leo

4 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Thanks for the tag Tiffany, you're my first!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great day!
I love the bio and the ABC tag. It is interesting to see what we have in common. I too love to watch "What Not To Wear" on TLC. Kind of funny, huh!?
You are great, Tiff!
Love, Kim

elshmobelsh said...

It was fun to learn more about you. You are beautiful inside and out!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about you! This is my first tag too. I guess I better get on that!