Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Very Good Christmas!!

Well, I have camp starting tomorrow that goes through the weekend, so I thought I'd hurray and post about our Christmas adventure. Me and Bree are here all alone today (Dusty's at work and Jack's gone with Steve until tomorrow), so we are a bit bored:)

But, we had a wonderful Christmas - we were actually able to go get Jack a little earlier than expected. He was so excited to come see what Santa had brought him. We even got him to sing a song on the way home which we NEVER can get him to do. (and, I was not driving - it was Dusty:)


We were very thankful to have Jack back, and I think he was very happy to be home. This was the picture I took when they walked in and saw the presents that Santa had brought.

We were able to spend time at my parents as well as Dusty's parents. The kids always love being around their cousins. It sure is great having both sets of parents live about 5 minutes apart:) It makes it easier to see everyone on the same day.

I am so thankful for my family - I love them very much! I think at times like this, it is easy to forget what is really important in our lives. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and children to fill my life with joy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas!

Meghan said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad your Christmas was good. We do the P.J. tradition, too. I love it.

Karen said...

What a wonderful Christmas - even if it was a late start. I told you Jack couldn't wait to be home with you. You are so lucky to have the children enjoy Christmas - all too soon they are gone and Christmas is just not as fun until children come around.

Love Mom

Moreau's said...

Tiffany! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thanks for peeking on my blog! I was so excited to see you on there, and I hope you will add me to your list of friends to visit! I think you are super cool! You have such a cute family! I hope that your camp goes smoothly this weekend! See you soon!
Karen Moreau

Hannah Jones said...

Looks like a good time! ... and... I was only teasing yesterday when I said something about your blog... :) I know life happens and you can't always update.. for me..!! ;)
Have a great week!
~H

Bugger said...

Tiff your pics are so cute and it looks like you had a good Christmas.
Cute background too!
Katie C

elshmobelsh said...

I'm way behind the times and never even posted Christmas, but I hope you were able to enjoy yours! It looks like you had a great time and you have such a beautiful family! love ya!