Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary - can you believe it? What a fun and crazy 4 years it has been. I know how blessed I am to have Dusty in my life, and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for him. I thought I'd take cue from Ashlee's blog, and tell you all a bit about my wonderful husband.

Dusty went to American Fork High School, and that is how we knew each other. We had mutual friends, but we never really talked (he was too cool for me:) He loves camping and 4-wheeling (and I love it when he goes with his dad and Jack, and not me:) He is also a pro on the computer. He doesn't really have a favorite color, but he likes anything that is NOT red or pink. He doesn't like sports too much, but he will watch baseball with me. And, I do think he enjoys watching football and basketball every once in a while.
He is an amazing trumpet player, and he plays with the Wasatch Winds. I love to listen to him play! I especially love watching him teach Jack how to play. He loves Jazz music, and I think his favorite musician is Wynton Marsalis (I am sure I spelled that wrong). He likes all those "silly" movies (like Tommy Boy, etc.), and I really have a hard time watching them with him. He loves swedish fish and Mexican food. He served his mission in Mexico City and was a wonderful missionary.

Dusty is the most patient person you will meet (which is good, because I am not!!). Sometimes I wish he would just yell at me when I get so crazy, but he never has. He is a wonderful dad. The kids love him so much. Bree is defenitely a "Daddys Girl", and Jack looks up to him so much. I am so proud to be his wife - I wonder what I did to deserve him, but I'm glad I did it:)

"Because I knew you, I have been changed for good"

I love you. Happy Anniversary.

11 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

Hi there! What a beautiful blog! I love Dusty too, but not in THAT way. :) You two are perfect for each other and I love you both! Thanks for being such good friends. Happy anniversary!

Penguin said...

Happy Anniversary you two! you guys are awesome!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! Dusty is just as lucky to have you, as you are to have him!! You are both wonderful people. Happy Anniversary!!

The Five that Jive said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope that you're out celebrating!! You guys are so cute!

Dusty said...

I love you too Tiffany.
We Rock!

elshmobelsh said...

You guys do rock!!!! You deserve a wonderful anniversary and I hope you got to go do something fun. If not, you'd better call me so I can watch your kids while you go out! Your wedding pictures are beautiful and it is so wonderful to see you even more happy with each other now. Love should be like that. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I enjoyed learning a little bit about Dusty. You guys look so great in your wedding pictures! I'm glad you two have each other and that you're so happy together!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary! It's fun to see your wedding pictures. I'm glad you posted them. I hope you had a great day!

Millie Killpack said...

What a good looking couple. Thanks for watching my kiddos. I really appreciate it.

Christy said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years already. It's crazy how time flies. You two really are perfect together.

Meghan said...

Hi Tiffany-Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Hope you had a great anniversary. These pictures are beautiful and I love your cake! (I used to decorate wedding cakes some). Meghan