Monday, December 17, 2007

Fun and Crazy Weekend

We have had a somewhat crazy weekend. Our good friend Pancho was in town, and I had color guard clinics all day Friday and Saturday. Then yesterday we spent some time with him, and he headed back home last night. We are sure thankful for his friendship. My kids love him and are so disappointed when he has to go home. Jack asked him yesterday "why do you have to go back to your land" (which means California:).

Pancho and I met 6 years ago - and he has came out to Utah ever since to help me with my job. But, we have become such great friends, and he is part of our family. Here is the cutest picture of him and Jack (yep, that's Jack!).


And, here are some recent pictures of him with the kids.

1 comment:

Just Kristina... said...

Cute pictures! I hope you had fun with Pancho. I wished I could have seen him this time out. Oh well. I didn't really want to venture back to the world of color guard THAT bad, and being flat in bed with strep didn't help either. Glad you had fun!