Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas, Almost...

Well, we are here Christmas morning waiting for Jack so we can open presents. We are not getting him until 1 p.m., and I seem to be having a hard time with this. Poor Bree has to wait to open her presents, but she is young enough that she doesn't realize that everyone else already has opened their presents.

But, we do have one family tradition that I love. The kids get to open one present on Christmas Eve. But, it is always pjs:) But, then they get to wear them to bed. Here are a few pictures of Bree opening her pjs.


Well, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!! We love you all and are very thankful for your friendship. I am so thankful for the real reason we celebrate Christmas, and that I can teach my children about Christ and his birth.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: