Monday, September 7, 2009

Sunday with Dad

Yesterday we were able to spend some amazing hours with my dad! It was such a blessing. All the grandkids were there and I know my dad loved it. He seemed a little more aware yesterday, even though I know he doesn't understand where he is or what's going on. But, I took my camera so we could get some pictures with dad. I was so thankful I did. All the grandkids gave him loves and told him that they loved him - it was so emotional!!
But, here are a few pictures of my family with my dad. I am so thankful for the time we have left with him.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

what precious pictures, Tiffany! Good luck with things to come...

Heather said...

Tiff,
Those pictures are such treasures. I get so emotional when I think of everything you guys are going through right now. Your Dad loves you so much. you are in our thoughts and prayers.

J♥M said...

This makes me emotional! What a treasured moment to have all the grandkids there! I'm sure it did him lots of good to have everyone surround him with their love and your great mom and hopefully a tad bit easier (I'm not saying it's easy) on all of you to be there together. I sure hope. Love you!

Unknown said...

What a memorable day. I'm so sorry that you are going through this right now. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I could possibly do to help you right now.

I haven't wanted to call and bug you but I will check on you this week! Love ya!!