Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Show

So, last week was pretty crazy for me! We had 4 shows - Monday was Family Night, Tuesday was Weber Review, Friday was Homecoming, and Saturday was our first competition. Monday was VERY windy (so we didn't have a great show). The rest of the shows went pretty good. We are doing a show called "The Greatest Generation" about WWII. At first, I hated it! I didn't like the concept or anything. Well, it's starting to grow on me - and it actually might end up being one of my favorites. So, here's goes my crazy time...

Below are some pictures of the girls in their uniforms (they are portraying Rosie the Riveter).

3 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

LOVE IT!! Congrats! I need a schedule. My flakey brain is soooo far from color guard. I want to come see at least one show. Way to go!!

Hannah Jones said...

I saw it last Friday at the half time show!! AMAZING!!!!
Everyone around us was crying.
I tried to call you, but the only # I have is your old home number.
I miss you and think of you often.
xoxoxoxo

J♥M said...

You amaze me! I hear it was awesome!!!