Sunday, May 17, 2009

We've Moved!!!

So, we have officially moved - but, not to our new home yet. We don't close on our new home until May 29th, so we are living with Dusty's mom and dad - which we are SO thankful for! We will be here for about 2 weeks.
The move out of our house went so smoothly, thanks to our amazing parents and some amazing friends. We were truly blessed to have everyone come help us on Monday that we almost finished that day. We just had a little more to do Tuesday and we were done. So, hopefully the move to the new house will go just as well :)
Anyways, if I don't blog for a while, that's why. But, my in-laws are so great and let me use their computer whenever I want! Anyways, thanks to all of you that helped us last week - we really do owe you guys!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I think I was still in denial that you had moved, but then someone introduced themselves at church as "living in the Miller's house". Made me sad, but glad for you that you will have a better house soon! Can't wait to see you!!

Shelley said...

We were glad to help! We will see you again on the 29th or 30th to move! You better call us cuz we rock at moving!

Unknown said...

I am with Shelley. Let us know what day you're moving and we'll be there to help out. Why shouldn't moving go smoothly? Especially if you have so many friends willing to help.

Karen said...

I just hope the house you are moving to is as clean as the one you left.

MOM

J♥M said...

Tiff~
I was so happy to see you today! :) Glad that the 1st move went well and hope that the next one goes even better! You guys have a great weekend!