Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our New Home

So, the home we bought is an older home but the benefit is they have completely redone the inside, and the outside we just love!! It's got TONS of trees (and they're big) and the backyard is almost 3 times bigger than ours now (have fun mowing honey!!). Anyways, we went over today and I promised my mom I'd take pictures. Some didn't turn out very well, but I'll post what I can. And, the owners now still live there (until this weekend) so I don't want to post things that had their pictures really visible. Anyways, we are really excited about the home and the area.

front living room

kitchen that flows into the dining area

office (off the kitchen

kitchen

dining area

2nd living room

backyard

girls room (Bree's)

downstairs room (Jack's)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow!!! Looks nice! That's so exciting... what a great place for your family!

7packofbearss said...

You will have so much more room! It looks like a really nice home. Congratulations! We will of course miss you though.

Just Kristina... said...

Can't wait to be invited to ALL of the bbq's you'll be having in that giant backyard!! I love it! You'll be soooo much more happier there.

See you tonight!!

Karen said...

Can't wait to see it for real. I can't believe I am the last to see it. You will have so much more room; however, it will be that much more to clean. I am happy for all of you.

Mom

Unknown said...

Thanks for showing the pictures of the new house! I love it!! And you will make look even better when you get all settled in.

We want to come and check it out---of course after you are all moved in. (No Pressure!)

I am so glad everything is working out for you guys! You deserve it!