Monday, April 6, 2009

"Gushing Mother"

So, I realize most my posts lately are about Myles but in reality I haven't taken as many pictures of him as I did the other two - I guess that's normal after the 1st child...
Anyways, I have some cute pictures I just downloaded from my camera I thought I'd share. I just can't believe how big he's getting. I always think he's not growing fast enough, and they we go around our new nephew and I realize he's growing just fine!
Nothing else new going on in our lives - other than we've kindof fell off the face of the planet :) We don't seem to talk to anyone anymore - friends, neighbors, you name it. But, we are still alive and breathing in case anyone is wondering :)

this is just a cute picture of Myles!

Myles loves his bath time!

Myles with Daddy - too cute.

oh, here's Bree helping me make cheesecake - yummy!

this is so cute of him sleeping and holding his arm.
p.s. Jack is doing great too! He's just always at school when we seem to snap photos. Hopefully I'll get some great one's of him this Easter weekend and post them next week :)

8 comments:

Nicole said...

so cute, tiff!! i haven't seen you in forever! its good to see you are doing well.

Aubs said...

Myles is so cute & getting so big. Glad you season is over & finished out so well. Hope you have time to play more so we can see you again. Glad to know you are all alive, well & happy.

7packofbearss said...

I was trying to find pictures of my older boys the other day and had a hard time finding recent ones. I had to go purposely take their pictures. When I did they made dumb faces and posed in silly ways. Then I remembered why I hadn't taken their pictures. Because they do silly things when I pull out the camera. Babies are always being photogenic.

Michelle said...

Tiff, So glad you are doing well! I love the pictures. Maddy asks to see Bree almost daily. We need to get together, other than our planned get-together in two weeks...WICKED!!!! I am so excited!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! I should say all 3 of your kids are cuties!

I will need to be better at taking pictures when our baby comes too. Cole has tons more pictures than Raegan so #3 might even be worse!

Karen said...

You know I wish I had taken more pictures. I am the world's worst mother when it comes to the camera. Your kids will love this blog when they get older. You have really documented well their special moments. Thanks for sharing.

Mom

Just Kristina... said...

I love the pictures! You have the most beautiful children!! Will you and Dusty make one for me? Thanks! :)

J♥M said...

What cuties and fun moments you captured!