Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Season Over!!!

Saturday was our final winter guard competition - hooray!! I was so proud of each of my groups, they did an amazing job. American Fork took 1st all season - their show this year was SO much fun and I love those girls so much!! I am so thankful to have had the chance to go back and work with them.

My Wasatch Independent girls took 2nd which is so great. I have come to love each one of them as well. It has been an amazing season which I am sure we are all happy is over... :) Now on to next year...
Darilyn and I
(the tired directors - thanks for being so great to work with!!)
JJ & Bree
(I think she has a secret crush on him... :)

3 comments:

J♥M said...

WOW! I think you've got great talent! Congratulations on the competition!

Karen said...

This was an amazing year and the girls performed so well. The independent group will really give Urban Expressions a run next year. I can't wait to see what you come up with for both groups.

VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!

Mom

Unknown said...

Way to go!!! We wouldn't expect anything less from the best coach in the state!!

Good job, Tiff! You are awesome!