Monday, March 2, 2009

Dr. Seuss' Birthday





Today is Dr. Seuss' Birthday. I was able to go to Jack's class and read "Hop on Pop" to his class. The kids were so cute - they laughed a lot, which is good. See, I kindof have a HUGE fear of younger kids so I was very nervous about doing this. But, they were wonderful. When Jack got home from school, he said "thanks for reading Hop on Pop to my class mom". It was very sweet of him!! I'm so glad he likes reading (most of the time). And, apparently this is his favorite Dr. Seuss book. Mine is "Oh The Places You Will Go". I read it to my guard girls every year at the last show for winter guard. We all end up crying - a whole lot!!

Anyways, on Friday we had our friend Meagan over for the day. Bree loved having her over and they had fun playing dress ups. It cracks me up when Bree likes to put the wigs on! Very cute...

And, here are just some really cute picts of Myles smiling - I just love it when he smiles!!!

3 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

I agree! Happy 105th to Dr. Seuss! I'm stretching out all week in my classroom. I love the pictures of Myles! He has the cutest giant open mouth smile. I love it!! I'm planning on coming Saturday so you'll have to let me know what times!!

7packofbearss said...

Myles looks a lot like Jack. He is sure cute.

J♥M said...

Way fun! I love all his books for different reasons. I love how silly they are and serious too that one could make ya cry. What an amazing man! I'm sure you did great in Jack's class!
Bree looks as adorable as ever and wow Myles has a darling smile! How irresistable! Let me know when your next show is and I'll see if the girls and I can make it. I would love for them to see what that is like! Thanks! Hope you have a terrific week!