Monday, February 23, 2009

Randomness

I've been downloading pictures today and just thought I'd post some of them so you know what I've been up to lately - not a whole lot other than color guard! Things have been a bit crazy lately, and I am VERY tired, worn out, angry, annoyed, etc... I'm sure some of it is just that I had a baby 2 months ago and I am feeling the effects of it. But, either way, I sure have been ornery lately.
Anyways, here is a cute picture of all my guys - aren't they cute?

Here is Chelsey, one of my guard girls, with Bree. Bree went to the show with us on Saturday and was very attached to Chels. On the way home (11:30pm), Bree fell asleep - she was exhausted!

And, since I can't find a video to post of my girls' show this year, here is a picture from their Payson show. This is their ending pose! They have a really fun show this year - I think it's my favorite one I've done.

Anyways, this is what I've been up to lately. Hope you all are doing well.

3 comments:

J♥M said...

Sounds crazy busy! The one of Bree and Chels is so sweet! Way to go getting a pic of your boys! I hope you're not totally stressed out that you can enjoy this season in your life. Hope you have a great week! :)

Karen said...

As usual, CUTE pictures. Your show this year is amazing and it is definitely my favorite.

Mom

Just Kristina... said...

I love random posts with pictures. Any post is a good post! When is the next show? I feel like a horrible friend for not having come to a single one yet!! PLEASE let me know!! Love ya!