Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Pictures

I had a friend of mine, Nicole, take pictures of Myles for me so I could surprise Dusty with them for Valentine's Day. She did an amazing job and he loved them. I hope she doesn't mind, but here are a few of them. You can also check out more on her blog (http://nicolebphotos.blogspot.com/). You'll LOVE the pictures she takes - she's a natural. THANKS SO MUCH NICOLE.

(this is my favorite one - the blanket he is laying on was Dusty's as a baby)

4 comments:

Christy said...

The pictures turned out so cute! She's a great photographer.

7packofbearss said...

Hey Tiffany. I hope you don't mind I found you blog page linked on the Hills. Your baby is really cute. The pictures are fantastic. I am glad he is doing well. What a cute little family you have!

Just Kristina... said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I think Myles looks a lot like Jack. I swear I can smell the baby powder when I look at the pictures. Cute!!

Karen said...

When I look at Jack's baby pictures, I can see a lot of Myles in him but he is still a little individual who I love so much. I am so glad he is starting to smile at me. Boy do I have cute grandkids!!!!!