Thursday, March 12, 2009

Myles' Blessing Day

Sunday was Myles' blessing day. It turned out to be a really great day! Dusty did such a wonderful job on the blessing - I was very proud of him. We were also so thankful for all our friends and family who were there to support us.
So, here are a few pictures. Sorry there are so many of them... (I should have done a slide show - oh well)

Myles before church - I couldn't have used Nicole's help getting a good picture, huh... :)

Aunt Kaci and Myles

Lawanna, my mom, and my sister Heidi

my good friends the Cornell's (and Kaci)

Darilyn and some of her family

The Devey's

Luke and Ryker

4 generations (Me and Myles, Grandpa Rupp and Grandpa Great)

Tim and Myles (he is so good with Myles - he can always get him to sleep)

My best friend from childhood Steph, Rylee, Myles and Me

My mom, Myles and Me

Dusty, Me, Myles and Grandma & Grandpa Miller

Our family of 5

Ryker, Myles and Mallory - too cute!

The kids after everyone was gone (Max, Phoebe, Ryker, Jack & Bree)

You could tell it had been along day! They just sat there and watched Madagascar 2.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

fun day! congrats. :) I'm sure dusty did well. Myles is so cute!

Karen said...

It was a great day. Dusty gave the most wonderful blessing to Myles. I was so impressed. The turnout of people was awesome. Your family is loved by many. It was so great to see so many friends and family. Thanks for being such a great daughter and son-in-law and for giving me such beautiful grandchildren. I love them so much.

Mom

7packofbearss said...

Thanks Tiffany, you are awesome!!!

J♥M said...

Just checkin in'. I thought his blessing was beautiful! He looks so cute!