Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally!!!

I'm sure most of you know by now, but we have finally sold our house! I am still pretty nervous about it since the last time we sold our home the buyers backed out 3 weeks into the contract! But, I feel really good about it and hope all goes well. We've already had the inspector come through and the appraiser comes through today. And, the buyers realtor asked my dad if we would be willing to close earlier - which is a good sign! And, we are putting an offer on a home today - so cross your fingers that that goes well too!
Anyways, it is definitely time for us to move on. I am really excited to get into a new home that is more compatible for our family :) And, I love the area that we are looking at - it seems just perfect for our little family!
Anyways, I will keep you all posted on anything new!

5 comments:

7packofbearss said...

I am happy for you to have sold your house. You have been trying to sell it for a while. It must feel good to see and end. We will miss you of course but are very happy for you. Good luck finding a new home! I hope it goes well.

Christy said...

Yea!! I am so excited for you guys. I hadn't heard that it sold, I know that you thought you were going to get an offer. That's such great news. When your packing let us know and we'll come help. Seriously!
I'm excited to hear about the house you put an offer on. You'll have to give us all the details. I don't even know where you guys were looking. So I'll be anxiously awaiting another post.
Congratulations!!!

Nicole said...

yay! That's exciting! Good luck in the next few weeks... i hope everything goes through!

Just Kristina... said...

Fingers, legs, arms, toes and eyes are all crossed! Yippee!!

Michelle said...

I'm glad the inspections and things went well, but I'm most glad that you found a house and are putting in an offer!!! Yay for you guys. It had better be close so I can still visit...even if it's not, I'm still coming. I'll call you and get the details later.