Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thank Goodness (Spring Break is Over!!)

Don't get me wrong - it's been great not having to work this past week. But, I am ready for the kids to get back to school. When they are with each other too much, they just don't get along! And, I don't know how to make them...
Anyways, it's been a long week. Last Friday I took Bree to the Hannah Montana Movie, and we both enjoyed it. I was pleasantly surprised by it - it had a very good story and message!

Bree in her Hannah attire - going to the movie!

Then the family went camping Monday and Tuesday - sans Myles and me. Hooray!! We had fun just the two of us. I was able to go to dinner on Monday with my BF Kristina! It was so great that we decided to do lunch the next day too :) Here are some cute pictures I took of Myles.
This was just a funny picture of Myles sleeping!

My happy little boy (it must be the AMAZING pjs)

The kids got home Tuesday and Dusty went back to work on Wednesday - and, Wednesday was a good day! I don't want to jinx anything, so I won't comment on why. But, keep us in your prayers because if it doesn't go through, I will have a VERY hard time with it!!

Moving on - Thursday Kristina and I went to a movie. I had so much fun with her this week. I have missed her a ton this year - it has been super busy for both of us. Hopefully we'll have more time in the summer to get together. Well, that night the kids had a sleep over at Grandma Rupp's house - which they LOVE to do!!
Well, here's the best part of the entire week - yesterday I saw Wicked with my good friends Michelle and Becky. It was AMAZING. I have been a fan for so long and have wanted to see it forever! November of 2007 I was supposed to go - had tickets and all. But, we were in New York during the writers strike and you can guess the rest... Well, it was definitely worth the wait! I had so much fun! And, it was great catching up with my great friend Michelle as well - I have missed her... :)

So, that sums up our spring break. Definitely time to be done... :)

2 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

Parents might be glad the kids are back, the teachers on the other hand... no so much. :)

I had a TON of fun with you over the break too! It's definitely a taste of the summer break, so get used to it!!

I'm also super jealous of you seeing Wicked... although I am serious about using Brian's buddy passes and hopping a flight to San Francisco to see it there!

Love ya...

Karen said...

I also loved Spring break. I had such a great time with Bree and Jack. I love having them over and spending time with them. Thanks for letting them have sleepovers. It was great to cuddle with each of them. Jack is getting so big and I don't think the cuddling is his favorite thing but I told him that isn't going to change and he better get use to Grandma's loves and kisses. (He said okay - even though it wasn't with great enthusiasm).

If you go to Wicked just remember mom's are invited.