Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thankful...

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know this seems a little late, but I thought I'd list a few things I am thankful for:
1. My husband
2. My children
3. My parents & in-laws
4. My friends
5. My home
6. My Saviour
7. The Gospel
I have felt very selfish lately with all the complaining I've been doing about being so sick and pregnant that I just felt I should express my gratitude to my family and friends for all their support lately! Thank you so much.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

We love you Tiff!

J♥M said...

It's never too late to show gratitude and who says that it has to be on a specific day anyway!
I have to say that I'm grateful to know you!

Karen said...

You do show a lot of thankfulness. I bet you have no idea how many times you say thank you to people. I am looking for to the birth of that cute boy so you won't be so sick. Take care of yourself because I am very thankful for you.

Mom

Mallory Miller said...

Tiff, You're one of the most grateful people I know. You are so polite all the time! I'm so happy that we can be sister-in-laws and maybe someday we'll have time to actually do something! :) We all love you so much!