Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary (and stuff...)

Well, Thursday was our 5th anniversary and I'm a little behind. We didn't get to see much of each other on Thursday which was sad, but he made up for it with flowers and the entire I Love Lucy DVD's (all seasons). It was great.

I am very thankful for Dusty and his unconditional love - who else would put up with me for eternity?

We also went to Park City Friday and Saturday, which is now an anniversary tradition. We go spend time together and finish Christmas shopping. It was very relaxing and nice to get away.
I love you Dusty!!!

6 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

I am so glad that you were able to get away for a little while. I think it's a great tradition. I can't believe it's been 5 years already! Wow! Time sure flies.
Love you!!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary!

J♥M said...

Yay! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy a getaway! Happy Anniversary!

Karen said...

We are so gratefull that Dusty and you are together. You both bring the best out in each other. Talents abound in your family and your children know that you love them all. We are happy that you had the time together on the weekend. We look forward to many more years watching you grow together.

Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary (belated!) I love the flowers on your cake by the way.

Mallory Miller said...

oh the poor cake... I still tell that story to other brides. Hope you laugh about it now!