Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rough Week

It has been a rough week, especially for my poor mom!! On the 4th of December, her brother passed away unexpectedly. He was 2 years older than her, and it hit her pretty hard. Well, Saturday morning her oldest sister passed away. This was more expected, but considering what happened with Mert, it has been quite devastating for her.
I just want her to know that we love her and are here for her. I guess it's hard to understand why things happen the way they do - we just have to have faith knowing it's for a reason. I know that they can be together now with their parents and are having a joyous reunion!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh Tiff I had no idea! I am so sorry for your mom. It is such a hard thing to go through. Tell her I am so sorry for her loss.

J♥M said...

I can't even imagine! What a sad and hard time that nobody ever wants to go through. I hope that she will be comforted in all the best ways.

Karen said...

Thank you for your thoughtfulness. It has been a trying time and I love you for being there and supporting me. My heart aches with the loss of my brother - he was too young to pass away. My sister's death though expected, is way to close to Mert's passing and has become almost as difficult. If it weren't for the gospel and the knowledge that we have, it would almost be unbearable. I'm grateful for my family and the wonderful support you have been.

I love you.

Mom

kamikae said...

My mom was telling me what an amazing man your uncle is and I'm sure your Aunt is the same. I hope you, your mom and your whole family will be comforted.