Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

We had a very Merry Christmas at our house this year!! I feel extremely blessed and thankful at this time of year, especially for my family and new baby boy. Since we weren't expecting to have Myles here for Christmas, we didn't have anything for him. But, thanks to my mother-in-law and mom, Myles was able to get a few Christmas presents as well!
The kids had a GREAT Christmas. We were so lucky to be able to leave the hospital after 24 hours so we could be home Christmas morning with the kids. It was so much fun watching how excited they were seeing their Santa gifts and opening presents. They didn't exactly enjoy opening any of the clothes, but other than that things were good:)
In the afternoon Dusty took the kids to his mom and dads house for lunch and to talk to Uncle Chade who is on a mission in Iowa. That night, after everyone was gone, we went back to see Grandma and Grandpa Miller with the baby. We also went and had dinner with my folks - our traditional Danish Christmas dinner (I don't know how to spell the dish we eat, so we'll just call it that...).
I want to thank everyone who has been there to support Dusty and I and the kids this past week! We couldn't have gotten through it all without you. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Christmas was certainly interesting this year. After much sadness, little Myles was an extra blessing. I think Heavenly Father must have known that I needed something extra this year. This little guy is exceptional. All he does is sleep and eat with very little crying. You are so lucky to have this little guy. I can't believe how well you are doing. Please take care of yourself. I know you and how you try to do everything perfect. Just enjoy your little ones - especially Myles. You know they grow up way to fast.

We love you - Mom

Nicole said...

that's great you were able to come home so soon! And Tiffany, you look GREAT for being up and around so soon after a baby!!

kamikae said...

Your kids look so happy on Christmas morning. Myles looks so tiny next to the Chistmas tree.