Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's A ...

Well, most of you probably already know by now (since I am horrible about posting things on time), but we found out a few weeks ago that we are having a boy! That explains why I have been so sick, and why it STILL hasn't gone away yet! I was sick with Jack almost the entire pregnancy, but not with Bree. So, there we have it. The kids are so excited. I think Jack had convinced Breelle that she wanted a boy, so she's even excited. But, how can she not be - she will still be the only SPOILED girl of the family:)
Anyways, I think everyone is excited. I'm still struggling with the "Happy" part because it's hard to be excited when you feel so horrible. But, I am so thankful that all is well with the baby and that he will be coming to our family.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Tiff- We are so excited for you and your little "Dusty Jr"! Call or just come over if you need anything. Or even if you don't need anything.!

J♥M said...

Yay! Babies are just so lovable no matter if they're boy or girl! Congrats! I'm sorry you're still sick.

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you. Little boys are so much fun.

kamikae said...

I'm thinking you up some great name choices! :)

Karen said...

Another Grandchild!!! We love it. Can't wait for the little one to come.

Grandma Rupp