Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1st Grade

Yesterday was Jack's first day of 1st grade - and he was actually really excited to go!! He said he had a lot of fun. I asked what his favorite part about school was, and he said lunch and recess (he gets to eat at school this year - hooray!).
His teachers name is Mrs. Shakespear (cool name) and he seems to like her. So, hopefully he will enjoy school this year more than last year!!

Jack also lost another tooth on the 15th - he was very proud. I can't believe how old he is getting - my baby boy is definitely growing up.

We love you Jack!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Liv starts Kindergarten! You will have to hold my hand on Monday when she goes :) What school does Jack go to? I wonder if his teacher is the same Mrs. Shakespear in my ward? Hmmm

J♥M said...

I'm glad he had a great day! Your kids are sure cute!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy that he is liking school so much already!! He is such a special kid!!

kamikae said...

He looks very handsome! I used to be so scared when my kids rode the bus because Hayden got off at the wrong stop once and was lost for a while. Jack is a pro now I'm sure after his 2nd year. Good Luck in
1st Grade Jack!!

Karen said...

I can't believe Jack is going to 1st grade. It seems a very short time ago that we were holding him in our arms. Now I get hugs. What a good looking boy.

Grandma Rupp