Friday, August 8, 2008

Are You Kidding Me???


Me and my friend watched the finale of "So You Think You Can Dance" and we were both SHOCKED by the results! We were certain that Katee would win - she was an amazing dancer and an amazing performer. Then when she got kicked off, we thought hopefully Twitch would win then. But, oh no... Joshua took the crown - WHAT?
He was good and all but I do believe america got this one WAY wrong. If you haven't see the show and want to see any of Katee's amazing dances, come on over. I've got them all recorded... :)
(p.s. don't even get me started on Will getting kicked off a few weekd ago!! he was equally amazing)

4 comments:

kamikae said...

You are so cute! I love your passion! I didn't watch any of the show this season. I am a looser lately. O-wait, not just lately, always. :)

jes abe said...

oooh! i wanna come over! i totally missed the finale results :( my tv was being stupid haha i heard that u're having a boy have u decided on a name yet?

kamikae said...

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday! Love ya!!

J♥M said...

Happy Birthday!
By the way...You looked so cute tonight with Jack at the school!