Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One Word Answers

So, my friend Christy did this on her blog and I thought it looked interesting. Especially since Bree is in bed and Dusty is at Scouts. So, here goes. And, sorry Christy but a lot of our answers seem to be the same. I guess that's why we are friends:) And, please do this on your blog. It's fun to see that we are not alone in our crazy worlds...

1. Where is your cell phone? car
2. Where is your significant other? scouts
3. Your hair? up
4. Your mother? wonderful
5. Your father? example
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? crazy
8. Your favorite drink? coke (diet...)
9. Your dream/goal? tranquility
10. The room you're in? bedroom
11. Your hobby? scrapbooking
12. Your fear? snakes
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? confident
16. Muffins? yes
17. Where you grew up? AmericanFork
18. The last thing you did? cleaned
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? none
22. Your computer? full
23. Your life? crazy
24. Your mood? sad
25. Missing someone? jack
26. Your car? clean
27. Something you're not wearing? ring
28. Last summer? california
29. Like someone? yes
30. Your favorite color? red
31. When was the last time you laughed? bree
32. Last time you cried? dance
33. Who will do this? unknown

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey Tiff! I actually sent this to Christy, but I didn't think about putting on my blog. Hope you are doing okay. What are you guys doing this weekend?

kamikae said...

Hi Tiff, We really need to plan a weekend out even if no one else comes. Are you guys going to Idaho this weekend? I just decided that I am going to take my kids. We haven't really done anything fun this weekend and I know they love the farm. Call me soon.

kamikae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kamikae said...

I meant to say that we haven't really done anything fun this summer not this weekend. I'm doing great today.... :)