Monday, July 7, 2008

Fireworks!

We had dinner and fireworks at Kelly and Christy's home (THANK YOU!) for our 4th of July celebrations. It was the first year we have been able to go because I have always had to go to the Stadium of Fire (my girls performed there) and I was so glad I didn't have to go this year!
We had a lot of fun, and the kids loved it. Thanks for having us over. We look forward to next year:)


Jack, Abby, Liv, Ethan

Christy, Shelley, Ethan, Bree

Kelly, Dusty, Trent, Derek

Christy & Bree

Abby attacking Jack:)

"the boys - working their magic"

Kim

the finale

Bree's night is over - she couldn't stay awake!

2 comments:

kamikae said...

Bree is so cute in the sleeping picture! Wow, we should have stayed home it looks like the party was just down the street. I'm glad you all had a fun night.

J♥M said...

That's a precious pic!