Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

We were supposed to go to a cabin with some good friends of ours Thursday and Friday, but Dusty had rehearsal Thursday night so we couldn't go. Well, I was so sick of staying home that I made reservations at a hotel in Park City - just to get out of the house!! In the end, Dusty ended up NOT going to rehearsal so we had a fun night with the kids in Park City. They enjoyed swimming the most even though it was torture for me and Dusty. Then we went to main street and ate some ice cream. We tried going to the parade on Friday, but it was SO crazy! We ended up going bowling instead. Bree beat us all at bowling!!


I'll add another post of our night activities so this one doesn't get too long...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like fun! I had fun talking to you yesterday at church.

kamikae said...

How fun, we missed you at my parents home for lunch but I'm sure Park City was a blast. I was kind of able to get that blog template that I liked to work but it is a little weird. Thank you again for all of your help!

J♥M said...

So glad to see you having fun! It's hard sometimes when you don't feel good.