Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Guess It's Time...

Well, I really have been putting off this announcement... but, Dusty and I are having a baby - ahhh! He seems very excited and I'm still trying to soak it in. If I wasn't completely sick ALL the time, it would probably be easier:)
We are into week 14 so we still have a long way to go. The baby is due on the 7th of January (or sooner - from what the doctor says). I swore I would never have another winter baby, but here we go again.
Things have been a little rough the past few months, but I am hoping they will start to get better. I thought by week 12 I would magically feel perfect - no such luck!! But, soon - I have hope.
Anyways, thanks to all of our friends who have been so supportive. We really love all of you and are so thankful to have you in our lives. And, if we still had our scanner hooked up I would post a picture of the baby - I'll try to post at our next ultrasound.

6 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
You make cute kids! I can't wait to see the new baby!

kamikae said...

I am so happy for you all! I know things can be hard Tiff but it will all work out. I would love to help you anytime in anyway just ask k. You are a wonderful Mom!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you. I bet your kids are super excited too.

Karen said...

HOORAY!! Another Miller baby and another grandchild for me. I love Jack and Bree and I know this new one will be loved as much. Take care of yourself Tiff. That is the most important thing, both physically and mentally. Everything will be okay.

Love Mom

Just Kristina... said...

Yay!!!

J♥M said...

WOW! CoNgRaTs! I sure hope that you're feeling better soon!