Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Too Cute...

So, I had to post this picture. I was looking through some old pictures, and came across this one of Jack at my wedding. He is SO CUTE!! I can't believe he was ever this little. He was such a good boy at the wedding - we only wish he could have been in the temple with us (but he will someday!!):) But, Dusty and I are so blessed to have him in our family. He is such a sweet spirit, and a special little boy. I know that Heavenly Father has great things in store for him!! (what a great missionary he will be:))

5 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

yeah tiffany, we found each other!!! I hope it is ok that i added you to my blogger buddies...i am so excited to keep up on your happenings especially of jack and bree. You are always so nice to me. Thanks for making feel so loved! xoxo

Shannon said...

LOVE IT!!!! Holy cow I can't believe how studly he looks!!!

Shannon said...

to Bree-
ppppppppyyyyyyyyyfffffaaaa
from, Katelyn

Michelle said...

I LOVE this picture!! He looks so small, time goes by so quickly. Nice to keep pictures like that for rough days and remember how cute kids can be.

Candy said...

Tiffany, your family is beautiful. You all look very happy. I would love to plan a dinner where we could all get together (your parents also).

I love and miss you!