Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thanks for friends...


"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." -Albert Schweitzer

I have been thinking about all the amazing friends I have met a long the way, and wanted to say thanks for your support and friendship! I know we all at times feel so alone, but I personally am so thankful for each of you and the example you are to me in my life. I know that the trial that I am going through will stay with me forever, but I am so grateful to have friends who make the burden lighter. Thank you, thank you!!!

2 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

Tiffany, I LOVE your blog. Hmmm...maybe I need to think about blogging myself. You know what, I am thankful for you as my friend. I cannot imagine my life having not met you. I am so glad that you are always my listening ear (even when you've heard it a thousand times before)and best friend. I love ya lots!!

Life in Jane said...

Your blog is so much fun. I just started and noticed we were married same day, same year. I don't have children yet, but it's in the 5 year plan.
Your kids are so cute!!!
Take Care