Saturday, October 27, 2007

Old Friends are the Best Friends

I sure have met some amazing people in my life. Some old, and some new. One of my oldest, dearest friends is Shawna. I love hearing from her - she is such an amazing person. More than a year ago, Shawna went through a major health "crisis", and now she is doing so well. She has two beautiful children, a great husband, and an awesome mom! I love her lots and think about her all the time.

My best friend Kristina is another person I look up to. If you all could see her teach, you would be inspired. Kristina teaches 1st grade at Ridgeline Elementary. She is such an amazing teacher, and person. We've known each other for about 7 years now, and I am thankful for her everyday.

Well, now in our new ward I have met some of the most inspirational people. I am so blessed to have such great friends. No matter what is going on in my life, they are always there - just a phone call away. There is one particular friend that always seems to be there when I need someone the most (helps me clean my house, feeds my children, makes us cookies, etc. :)) I am so blessed to be surrounded by amazing people. My family thanks you all...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I need to take some photo lessons from you. You always have the cutest pictures. It could just be that you have really cute kids, too. :)

Millie Killpack said...

Tiffany,

I found your blog! Yeah. It's so great to read. And I was scrolling along and saw a pic of kate. How fun. That is a cute picture. I just love you.