Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jackson's Concert

Friday was Jackson's Dance Concert at Meadow. He was so funny. Even though he has a hard time at school (learning is NOT his favorite thing to do...), he sure has rhythm! I thought the Kindergarten class did a great job. They danced to Tarzan (as you can see the monkeys on their heads). He had a lot of fun and did a great job.
And, on a side note, Dusty was gone all last week - what an adventure that was! We did okay, but he's never been gone for that long! We are sure glad to have him home.

3 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

Adorable!

Shelley said...

Thanks Tiff for inviting me to read your blog! I check it all the time! I love to read your blog since we never get to see you! I have been thinking about you this last week and am just prompted to reach out to you. PLEASE call me if you need anything! Or even if you don't need anything and just want to hang out. We all love you to death and hope things are going better this week!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!