Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!

I can't believe that my baby turns 6 today (well, at 6:30 p.m.)! Wow, how time flies. I am so thankful that he is part of our family - he sure is the life of the party around here:)
Last night we had our family party. Dusty's sister Kari and her kids were there as well as his mom and sister-in-law Mallory with Ryker. Chade came too (his youngest brother) and three of Kami's kids (Hayden, Jada & Logan). And, his cousin Steven and his kids came - they recently moved to Saratoga Springs from Idaho and we love it when they make it to see us. They have a daughter Jack's age, so he likes playing with her.
My mom and dad came and Kass too - she really is part of the family now!! We were very thankful to have our family with us to celebrate his birthday.
Here are a few picts from last night:

Since today is Jack's actual birthday, we woke him up early and made him breakfast. We also let him open a few more presents. The first thing he told me before we opened presents was "I don't want any clothes Mom!", which is exactly what he opened:(


not so happy here opening clothes...



On a side note, when I went to wake up Bree this morning for breakfast, this is how I found her - that girl can sleep any which way...

9 comments:

Lindsey Bunjes said...

Looks like you enjoyed yourself!

Anonymous said...

oh, i love jack and bree! tell him happy birthday for me. Today is my sister's birthday too!! love ya tiff!

Karen said...

I have the cutest grandchildren. I am so glad I was able to be with Tiffany when Jack was born. It was certainly an interesting experience. Jack made up for a lot that day.

Happy Birthday -

Grandma Rupp

Just Kristina... said...

Looks like it was fun! I hope you're doing okay. Call when you get a chance. Have you gotten my texts and voice messages? I miss talking to you!!

Lynette Callister said...

Happy Birthday Jack!

The Five that Jive said...

Happy Birthday to Jack!! Bree looks so cute...that's how I find Ashlyn too...and Haley used to do the same thing...too cute!
Lindsey J

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!

jes abe said...

hey ru doing anything on saturday the 31st? cuz if not then we're all gonna come over and have an end of school party :) if thats ok... we'll bring food and stuff if u want us to. but if u cant then we'll just have to reschedule :p

Hannah Jones said...

Happy Birthday you handsome boy!!!
Hope you had fun!