Friday, May 2, 2008

"American Idol"

Some of my girls came over last Saturday to visit. We couldn't think of much to do until Dusty surprised me and brought home American Idol for the Wii. At first I was very apprehensive - I wasn't about to sing in front of anyone. Well, we ended up playing for almost 3 hours - it was hilarious!!!
My girls kept cracking me up - especially Jes. She is so dramatic. But, it was a great night and I was so happy spending time with my girls. Here are a few crazy pics...

5 comments:

Lindsey Bunjes said...

That looks like fun! I came by yesterday to chat but no one was home. I will try and catch you again!

jes abe said...

thats so embarrassing! @ least u dont have the video... we so have to play that again sometime and kass was telling me how we should watch becoming jane cuz i've never seen it so lets have a party! haha

Anonymous said...

haha jes really is hilarious!! i'm sad that i always miss these parties. i miss you like crazy!!

Moreau's said...

Looks like you gals had fun!

I miss seeing you!

abramgrlz said...

hope you don't mind me invading through jes but I just wanted to let you know how great you are. I love that you are there for the girls especially the one that we share! thank you for being you and developing a wonderful relationship with these girls tell Dusty I admire him for putting up with all the parties and talk sessions love ya and thanks again