Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No, I Am NOT!!!

I wasn't able to go to church on Sunday because I have been so sick this weekend. But, great things are happening I guess...
So apparently on Sunday, Dusty was approached by a friend of ours at church asking him if I am pregnant - WHAT???? I guess our amazing, smart, handsome son Jack has started spreading rumors. He has been telling his friends that I am going to have a baby. Well, I am NOT!!!
Jack, Bree and I were in the car the other day and they asked me why we didn't have a baby. I told them that we aren't ready for one right now, but eventually I hope they will have a little brother or sister. Well, I guess that made up Jack's mind - we are going to have a baby. So, on Sunday we had to break the news to him that we are not having a baby. The things kids say these days...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aaahh, come on! What's wrong with a few rumors here and there?!! Just kidding!

I do know that your kids will be so excited when they really do get a baby brother or sister! No pressure or anything!! Ha, ha, ha.
Love ya!