Wednesday, March 5, 2008

100 Things I'm Happy For...

Do you ever just feel "yucky", like life is getting you down and you don't understand why? That is how I have felt the past few months, but I can't find a reason why! Maybe it's the weather - I don't know.
I have really been trying to make some improvements in my life, and I think that when I don't feel successful at it, then I feel horrible about myself and everything else.
I really want to start focusing on the positive things in my life - my family, the gospel, all of my amazing blessings!
So, please forgive me - but I am going to attempt to list 100 things I am thankful/happy for... (this is just for me to remember all that I have, and not to get so down on myself over everything!) If anyone is feeling like me, feel free to do the same on your blog - maybe it will help us all feel better about life:)
So, here goes (in no particular order)...

1. my husband

2. jackson

3. breelle

4. my parents
5. dusty's parents
6. Heavenly Father
7. chewing gum
8. my cricut
9. the gospel
10. my friends
11. my ward
12. my computer
13. my sister

14. scrapbook paper
15. theater

16. broadway music
17. frank sinatra
18. musicals
19. michael buble
20. my bed (love to sleep!!)
21. kindness
22. color guard


23. DISNEYLAND


24. pride & prejudice
25. roman holiday
26. fresh laundry
27. blogging
28. cafe rio salads
29. my home
30. photographs
31. my grandpa
32. grandma's who were amazing examples
33. home decorating
34. hgtv
35. what not to wear (guilty pleasure) :)
36. organizing
37. spring
38. ATLANTA BRAVES
39. chipper jones (shhh, don't tell dusty:)

40. kisses from my kids
41. kisses from my hubby
42. friend's of jacks
43. friend's of brees
44. dusty's friends
45. President Monson

46. dancing
47. CHRISTMAS TIME
48. my church calling
49. my ward leaders
50. pajamas
51. purple skittles
52. diet coke
53. diet coke (just in case you didn't read 52...)

54. games
55. playing games with great neighbors and friends
56. playing games with my hubby (i usually win, unless it's disney scene it - which i don't understand since he hates disney, or so he says...)
57. roberts
58. going to the movies
59. a clean house
60. my car
61. shopping
62. soft pretzels (from the pretzelmaker)
63. the ensign
64. the book of mormon
65. best friends
66. the temple
67. email (i don't like talking on the phone)
68. jazz music
69. rubber bands (for pulling hair up)
70. seeing my children happy
71. seeing my husband happy
72. prayers
73. my color guard girls

74. books
75. my husband's job
76. my husband's boss
77. smoothies
78. going on a date
79. going out to dinner (yeah, no cooking!)
80. walmart
81. being a mom
82. baseball
83. people (the magazine - i know, i'm a dork!)
84. roller coasters
85. new york

86. iTunes
87. scrapbooking
88. happiness
89. the pizza factory
90. flowers
91. cute ribbon
92. kids clothes
93. blankets

94. portable heaters
95. being married to the love of my life


96. having the most amazing, beautiful children
97. frozen yogurt
98. my grandma alldredge
99. back rubs
100. all the amazing people in my life.

Wow, that was harder than I thought. But, I sure have A LOT to be thankful for...
Thanks for reading. I hope that we can all find something in our lives that makes us happy everyday. You all make me happy:)

9 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

GREAT list! I am sure thankful for you too. (that was "you too" as in you also, and not U2 as in Bono ha, ha...although I am thankful for him in some ways I guess. I like his music. You're a lot higher on the list!)

Unknown said...

You are one of my 100 for sure! Thanks for sharing your list! I need to do this too, just to remind me how blessed I really am!
Love ya!

Karen said...

I feel blessed that we are in the top five. I certainly am thankful for your family. You will never know how much you mean to me as a daughter. I have had such a tough time getting over this surgery. I needed to be reminded of all the wonderful things I need to be thankful for. I'm not use to being down. I'm the one who likes to serve. It is not easy to be in a position where you are not able to do much. You really begin to understand how service needs to be a great part of our lives.

Thanks for again for the reminder.

Love Mom

The Five that Jive said...

I loved it!! I loved all of the pics that went along with it also. I'm thankful for you...your smile always makes me smile. I love your beautiful wedding dress...so fun!! Hope you're having an amazing day!!
Lindsey J

Hannah Jones said...

I loved reading more about you! You are amazing. Thanks for letting me sit by you at church- you're so sweet! I'm thankful I've gotten to know you!
~Hannah

Alyssa said...

Remember that you are special to alot of people around you. You have a very quiet way of having such a HUGE impact on others. I look up to you in a lot of ways. Love ya...

Michelle said...

Wow, your list of 100 even had pictures!! You are such a good wife, mother, daughter, and friend. We are so lucky to know you. And, loving People magazine does not make you a dork... ;)

Anonymous said...

I just adore you Tiff! You are one amazing gal! I learned a lot about you. If you've been feeling down it probably has something to do with the forever long winter we have! I can't wait for Spring either!!! Or better yet...SUMMER!!!

elshmobelsh said...

You make me happy to Tiffany! I love yer guts! Thanks so much for the phone call last week! You are a gem. I'm sorry I was so out of it when you called. I was laying on the floor doing some planning and was getting up off the floor so it sounded like I was asleep, but I promise you didn't wake me up.

I loved reading your blessings. You are a blessing in my life too. I've had times in my life where everything seems bleak and dark and it doesn't make sense and one thing that I heard once, actually from Jeff Brown's dad, is that "And it came to pass" means that "this too shall pass." You are an amazing person and I love and miss you!

loves,
elsh