Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

So, I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter. It was another crazy busy weekend for us. I wish it would slow down soon. I had another show on Saturday, and with it being Easter weekend, I wish I could have been with my family more!

But, we did have fun. Saturday was our neighborhood Easter egg hunt. The kids had fun. It started at 11 a.m., and by noon all of their candy was gone. Granted, they didn't get to much which was good:)

Then on Sunday we went to Dusty's parents house and had another egg hunt with the cousins. My kids love their cousins, so they had a great time.
I hope you and your families all had a wonderful Easter! I am very thankful for my family, my friends, and most importantly my Savior - who made it possible for me to have such a wonderful life!

2 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

Happy Easter to the Miller's! Cute post- your kids are so great!
Have a wonderful week!

Karen said...

Tiff,

Thank you for letting me share time with your family on Easter even if it was in Church. Bree gave a wonderful scripture. You could hear her very clearly. Both Bree and Jack are so special to me. I love them both so much as well as your entire family.

Much love,

Mom