Thursday, July 12, 2012

More Updates

 I've been able to spend time with friends this summer - it's been great! I didn't get out much last year, so it's been nice being able to see friends again.
 Gretchen & Cory at Chili's
Jordyn - she was REALLY thirsty
 Cory, Jordyn, Brandy, Gretchen & me (no, we didn't see Charly lol - but, Magic Mike!)
 My staff at work - Emily, me, Cory, Bailey, Kass
And no, we didn't color coordinate. We are just that cool.

Bree also was excited to see her BF who moved away in September. She was here visiting so they were able to spend the day together on July 3rd - the same day the horrible fire up the canyon started.


 Bree & Katelyn




1 comment:

Just Kristina... said...

Friends this summer? Ummm... when do WE get to play? :) Looks like fun though. Seriously, when are we playing??