Monday, July 9, 2012

Quick Update

I've been super frustrated with blogger lately. It won't rotate any of my pictures - even after I've rotated them on my computer. So, I thought I'd give a quick update of the past few weeks and just post a few pictures.

July 15th was Dusty's birthday. I decided to take him away for the weekend. We left Friday afternoon and went up to Daniel's Summit (by Heber). We had a lot of fun relaxing, hiking, and enjoying the scenery.


The next week, I had guard camp so Jordyn watched the kids. They had fun going swimming and to the library. She kept them busy, which is great. Here is a picture of them with their library books:
While Pancho was here, we enjoyed our "frate" night (friend/date - yes, we are just that weird) by going to dinner in Salt Lake and then to the Arts Festival. It was a great switch up of our normal routine of dinner and a movie (don't worry, we took the family the next day to Brave).
Yummy dessert he had at The DoDo's Restaurant. The picture I took of the two of us wouldn't upload.

The next week, we went to Thanksgiving Point for take a trip Tuesday (we went to Farm Country), 7 Peaks for Wet Wednesday, painted pictures for Creative Thursday, and they had friends over for Friends Friday.
Here are some pictures:






 I'll try to get to last week tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a fun filled summer. So jealous.