Monday, January 24, 2011

Rough Day - Rough Year!

I've really been missing my dad today. Well, every day I miss him - but especially today. It seems when things get rough for me, or I get stressed out - I miss him more!!

I miss him telling me that everything will be ok. I miss his jokes. I miss his smile. I miss his hugs. I miss not being able to call him to babysit the kids.

I just miss him - that's all!

Everyone says it's all in God's hands and God's time. I have a hard time believing that. Dad was taken way too early, and way too young. I never thought I'd be without him at my age. I never thought my kids would loose their grandpa when they are so young.

It's just hard. I'm so glad that he's not suffering anymore - but, I just want to talk to him again.

2 comments:

J♥M said...

I wish so bad that I knew the right thing to say! I can't even imagine how all this feels! There is a special bond between you both. I love ya!

Karen said...

Me To!!!!