Thursday, February 3, 2011

Flood Update

So, as most of you know our basement flooded last Friday! What a pain!! It flooded our hallway, Jack's room, the laundry room and a little part of my scrapbook room. We are very thankful it didn't do more damage though. We discovered it late Friday night, so Dusty and I had to clean it all up. Then we called our insurance company the next morning to get things going. They've had to take out part of our laundry room wall and they'll fix the carpet, but that's about the damage - which is good! The company that has been doing the repairs has been fantastic!! So, if you're ever in need of a good disaster clean up company, let me know...


1 comment:

Just Kristina... said...

Ewwww... brings back AWFUL memories of my own. Anything I can do to help? Seriously?