Wednesday, January 5, 2011

California

Dusty and I took a quick trip to California with his mom and dad. John and I had meetings for the Rose Parade (which we are going to next year), but those meeting were short and we were able to enjoy the rest of the days there. Tuesday was our meeting day, Wednesday we went to a band show and also went to Hard Rock Cafe and to see the Hollywood walk of fame. Then Thursday was Disneyland - it was crazy busy, but if you know me, you know that doesn't stop me from going to Disneyland! And then Friday we came home. It was hard being away from the kids for so long, but we had a great time.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

fun fun!!!! We're going this month and i'm SO EXCITED!!!! I'm with you all the way on Disneyland :) glad you went and had fun.

J♥M said...

Sounds like a great little getaway! Glad you were able to have a good time!